Everything Under One Roof
This course is not about new research or new findings. I am not a sports scientist trying to turn every rock to find new aspects to theorize. I am a Sports Performance Coach and a practical educator within that area.
This online course was created to be able to share knowledge from all the experienced and smart coaches out there have that I have been gathering throughout my career up until today, and mixed with my own experience of implementing this knowledge on my clients, athletes and teams I have been fortunate enough to working with around the world.
I have gathered knowledge regarding this narrow topic from many big names in our industry; Mike Boyle, Joe DeFranco, Cameron Josse and Paul Chek to name a few. I truly want to thank them all for them sharing their experiences to me and other coaches, raising the level of knowledge in our field.
My aim is to share all the information I have gathered on this topic, my view on how to train athletes for longevity and aspects we as professionals need to take into consideration when choosing exercises.
Oh, by the way, in my world everyone are athletes in their own way as long as they train to get better so that is the term being used throughout this course.
I hope you will get a lot out of it!
- Coaching is complex because people, and the relationships between them, are complex
- Coaching is an unpredictable, ever-evolving social process
- Coaching is part politics, part pedagogy and part social science
- The art of coaching has been oversimplified (because many coaches simply don’t know how to make sense of the information)
- Great coaching doesn’t fit into a vacuum